Yesterday, a man I have great respect for, Michael Fiore, finished up beta testing and released his new program, Text Your Ex Back, to the general public. Today I’d like to spend a little bit of time talking about Mike’s program in the context of how to make a guy want you back through text messages.
There are several reasons women come to this blog. Some women are simply curious and just want to better understand men in a general sense. Other women have specific problems they’d like help and advice with. These women are able to get help by leaving me a question through the questions and answer page or by visiting the contact us page and sending me an email.
Still others come here because they’ve gone through a breakup, lost a man they loved, and want to know how to get him back. This post is intended to help those who fall into this third category.
How To Make A Guy Want You Back – Key Concepts
If you want to know how to make a guy want you back, there are several things you need to keep in mind so you can create attraction and open him back up to the idea of being with you again. For example:
- Convey to him that you are “OK” with the breakup and the idea of being just friends. When your ex doesn’t quite know what you’re hoping to do, it creates plausible deniability which will keep him confused, curious, and thinking about you.
- Go out and have fun without him. The more he realizes that you don’t NEED him in your life, the more subconsciously attracted to you he will be.
- Truly let him go. Don’t be afraid to go out and date other people. It shows you are happy and stable and reinforces you don’t NEED him in your life.
- Don’t actually be his friend. This doesn’t mean treat him like used toilet paper. It means you shouldn’t give him emotional support or just drop everything you’re doing the minute he calls, texts, or wants you to come over. If you’re emotionally available, then he has no reason to come back to you. After all, why would he just want the cake if he can have the cake and eat it too?
- If you want to make a guy want you back, don’t sleep with him. Many women make this mistake because they falsely believe if they sleep with their ex it will keep him around or keep him from having sex with someone else. But the truth is, if a guy can have sex with you without commitment, then he will have absolutely no need or desire to even consider being in a relationship with you again. When you sleep with your ex, you create the perfect situation for him. Not only does he get to have sex with you, but there’s no commitment so he can run off and sleep with anyone else he wants to as well. If you want your ex to want YOU back, then don’t sleep with him. Ok? Good.
Now that you understand a few of the key concepts surrounding how to make your ex want you back, let’s talk about why I’m excited to share with you Michael Fiore’s Text Your Ex Back program.
Text Your Ex Back – Michael Fiore Teaches You How To Get Your Ex To Want You Back Through Text Messages
Text Your Ex Back is the brainchild of Seattle based relationship and dating coach, Michael Fiore. But just who is Michael Fiore?
Mike burst onto the scene when he first released his wildly popular Text The Romance Back program in 2010. Since then he has appeared on well known shows such as Rachel Ray, the Mancow Radio Show, and dozens of others.
So what makes Mike Fiore different from every other dating and relationship coach out there?
That’s a fair question and one I think deserves some attention. Michael specializes in teaching people how to improve their relationships through the use of tiny text messages sent straight from your cell phone.
While many people continue to bash cell phones as a reason many relationships fail (and why many cheaters get caught), Michael believes text messages are a very powerful form of communication and can be used to increase passion and romance and can even be used to help you reconnect and get your ex back as he reveals in Text Your Ex Back.
Let’s face it. People are absolutely ADDICTED to their cell phones. My guess is your cell phone is in your pocket or sitting within arm’s reach as you read this. If it is, raise your hand.
I knew it. 🙂
The Benefits And Dangers Of Text Messaging Your Ex
Today, text messages are one of the most personal and powerful forms of communication we have. You can instantly connect with someone anywhere, anytime, at the push of a few buttons. This means you have an incredible opportunity to reconnect and make your ex want you back.
However, this same accessibility also means you have a much greater opportunity to screw everything up and make it a whole lot worse if you don’t know what you’re doing. Mike Fiore’s program was designed to be your guide so you know how to use text messages in the RIGHT way.
Let me ask you this…
Have you ever sent your ex a simple text that said something like:
- “What’s up?
- “How’s it going?
Again, raise your hand if you have. Everybody’s hand in the air? Ok. Good.
Did you know these kinds of texts could actually be hurting your relationship and ruining your chances to get back together with your ex? I was shocked too.
Michael refers to these types of texts as “nothing texts” and explains how they do virtually nothing for your relationship. Instead, he shows you how to use “across the bow”, “best of relationship”, “emotional honesty”, “little green monster”, and “intimacy booster” texts to communicate with your ex in a way that will help open him up to the idea of being with you again.
I love and recommend this program because it contains really cool stuff that no one else is teaching.
Is it a “magic bullet”? Of course not.
Michael’s Facebook wall gets flooded every day with people thanking him for helping them save their relationship, but he still can’t GUARANTEE it will work in every single situation. I can’t guarantee it. No one can guarantee it. There’s no single text that is going to instantly solve all of your relationship problems overnight.
But Michael Fiore’s Text Your Ex Back ebook IS working for a lot of people.
I learned a lot and I think you will too. If you have any questions about the program or using text messages to get your ex back, please don’t hesitate to post them below.
You might also want to check out a more in depth Text Your Ex Back review located at http://textyourexbackmichaelfiore.com/ or watch the video below.
It will give you a complete walkthrough of the program so you can decide if it’s right for your situation.
| [author] |
Derek Maak has been writing about relationships for as long as he can remember. He hopes to bring more passion, romance, intimacy, desire, and FUN to every interaction with your loved one. Connect with Derek on Twitter, Facebook, and Google +.