If you want to learn how to make a guy fall in love with you, then it’s time to use the power you have as a woman to melt his heart. Your own femininity is the key to making a man want you and making him see you as the only girl in the world.
We’ve briefly discussed femininity, but what exactly is it anyway? A simple definition is that femininity refers to all the traits that make you female. It refers to your creativity, your natural instincts to beautify and improve things, your shapes, your curves, the way you love and nurture others, and the way you go from beautiful to ABSOLUTELY STUNNING whenever you want to.
Your femininity is the natural power you have over men and the key to driving men crazy.
Nationally known relationship expert Kara Oh, discusses femininity in her best selling ebook, “Men Made Easy”. Due to her lifetime of studying and researching men, she is able to provide an in-depth coverage of understanding men in a way few women will ever know.
Kara’s book is an excellent resource for any woman who wants to become more attractive to men and who has a desire to improve her relationships with men. I’ve also found The Secret Survey by Michael Fiore to be a fascinating read if you want to get into the minds of men and understand why your man acts and thinks the way he does.
If you want to learn how to make a guy fall in love with you, then you only need to focus on two things:
- Be happy, comfortable, and confident in your own skin. Feel amazing being you and men WILL take notice.
- Make your man feel amazing every time he’s around you.
You probably know what it means to be comfortable in your own skin, but it’s not always as easy as it sounds. If you suffer from shyness or social anxiety here is a great way to evaluate and improve your self esteem.
Time and time again, today’s media coverage introduces doubt and insecurities into the mind’s of women by constantly portraying “perfect” women and making women feel that they need to be perfect in order to make men want them. This lie couldn’t be further from the truth.
The women men find most attractive are those who are confident and comfortable in who they are, regardless of what they look like. Sure, looks are important because men are visual creatures, but no woman is perfect and you certainly don’t have to be a 10 to make a man fall in love with you. Toss the insecurities and self-doubt aside right now.
Once you’re comfortable in your own skin, the next step is to make a man feel amazing every time he’s around you. To do this, you must understand men on a deeper level.
Making a guy fall in love with you to the point where he wants to commit comes down to figuring out exactly what men need, what they want, what they desire, and then giving it to them without having to sacrifice anything about who you are in the process.
It isn’t about high heels, mini skirts, and lingerie. It’s about making a man feel like a man. It’s about making him feel incredible every time he’s around you so he never wants to leave.
Here are 6 things you can start doing today to make a guy fall in love with you.
- Never try to change a man. No man is perfect and you must realize this and accept and love him just the way he is by accepting all his faults, flaws, and imperfections. Fall in love with him and not with his potential.
- Respect his privacy and respect him. Sometimes guys just need time and space to themselves. Even though you want him to open up, you don’t need to know every detail about his life. Understand the subtle ways women disrespect men and avoid them. You’ll find the more respect you give a man, the more he’ll want to let you into his life and heart.
- Never try to control a man or take away the things he loves and that make him a man. He needs time with the guys to do “guy stuff” just like you need time with the girls for girl stuff. Let him be a guy and don’t interrogate him about his entire night.
- Compliment him. Men crave success. It’s a critical component of ensuring a man stays happy. Men want to be successful at work, at home, as lovers, etc. You’ll benefit greatly in your goal of getting him to commit by feeding him on a steady diet of admiration.
- Take advantage of his natural instincts to be attracted to you physically by looking your best just for him. Men are visual creatures and looks alone can make a man attracted to you. But remember, it’s about looking YOUR best and not about trying to be a perfect 10 or trying to compare yourself to a supermodel.
- Appreciate all of his masculine qualities and let him be a man. Men only know how to be men, and a woman who understands that becomes highly desirable.
Armed with the 6 tips above, you’ll be well on your way to knowing exactly how to make a guy fall in love with you so you can experience the long term, loving relationships you deserve.
| [author] |
Derek Maak has been writing about relationships for as long as he can remember. He hopes to bring more passion, romance, intimacy, desire, and FUN to every interaction with your loved one. Connect with Derek on Twitter, Facebook, and Google +.